17 Oct 2008

It’s not over ……

Well I am now in my second week back in the UK and many of you may think that the blog page has come to an end……………………………

Well you’re wrong, it’s not over.

There is still many things I wish to blog about my trip to South Africa with North Star Foundation. More about my experiences and about the people that I interacted with and the places I went to. Blogging is a bit of a labour of love to be honest. So much too put down, and not enough time to do it. And when you do have time to sit down and type the words just never come out the way you want them to.

So bare with me and in the coming months I hope to share with you stories of a remarkable man I met who is an inspiration to many I am sure and stories of sand dunes crossing roads to get to the other side.

No comments: