18 May 2008

YouTube Update

Hi All,

Been a bit slack on the old YouTube on the old YouTube vids so I have uploaded a few very short Vids that you can view by clicking on the links below.

You may have seen these on the blog before but I did have them posted here but so as to clean up the page abit I will leave them on the YouTube site and just give you the link to go to them.

Some people at work cant see YouTube due to restrictions of there web access.

_________________________________________________________

Day 1 - a few hrs to go.

Filmed just before I headed off to the airport to go to Rome, to join up with the other TNT Staff from around the world. The other TNT staff would be on there way to School Feeding Projects around the globe. I would be on my way to a different project. To set up Wellness Centres for trucking communities in Southern Africa.

This short VBlog just outlines how I was feeling at the time. The few weeks upto this point had been very stressful as I only had a weeks notice to sort my life out both personally and at work. It took a lot out of me.

_________________________________________________________

Flight to Rome - 2nd March 2008

Some footage at Birmingham International Airport (BXH) on route to Rome. 2nd March 2008

_________________________________________________________

North Star Foundation

This is the project I am working with in South Africa. I am doing a very similar thing here in Zambia (Chirundu) and very soon in Zimbabwe and Namibia.

This clip was found on YouTube - it was posted up on YouTube by TNT Communications

More TNT Communications clips can be found here.

No comments: